The Top 10 Reasons to attend the Colorado-Wyoming Optimist District’s 2nd Quarter Conference on Saturday, Feb. 11:
- It’s a great way to get in the mood for Valentine’s Day
- You get to share with a bunch of fellow Optimists who are just like family
- You are guaranteed to have a ton of fun coupled with a lot of learning,
- You will meet former Denver Broncos Tyrone Braxton and hear him talk about his “Past, Present and Future”
- You will bring back to your club a fascinating array of tips about growing the club from OI membership guru extraordinaire Jim Boyd
- Be part of the movement to 100,000 members for our 100th year of Optimism
- You will hobnob with representatives of choice nonprofits that serve the youth of our community; seek out speakers, volunteer projects and club new projects.
- Clubs that participate in district conferences live longer (seriously)
- You will help role model for enthusiastic Junior Optimists who will be there
And the Number One reason to attend the district conference:
- INVEST IN YOURSELF AND GET INSPIRED!
Please join us for a day of enjoyment, reward and learning more about giving back. We’re shooting for 130 attendees. Will you be one of them? Go to the Conferences page (tab at top) for the agenda and registration forms.
CO/WY Optimist District