Here are 2021 Brain Bowl Winners:
Please go here for all the results of the 2021 Brain Bowl:
2020-2021 Colorado/Wyoming District shirts are available for purchase.
Please contact Michael Chavez for ordering details.
2020-2021 Optimist District Shirt Order Sheet
My logo is an arrow moving forward and is made up of five puzzle pieces. Each puzzle piece is needed to make a successful Optimist year.
- Optimist International is always available to support us and the website has a wealth of information
- Colorado/Wyoming District has ongoing support:
- Colorado/Wyoming Optimist website
- Colorado/Wyoming Facebook Page
- Quarterly Conferences
- Junior Optimist Clubs are a crucial part as they are making a difference in their communities and are the future leaders to continue the Optimist Legacy
- Optimist Club Members are the ones bringing out the best in our youth, our community and ourselves
- Community – It is the community that is why we exist
I am looking forward to Putting the Pieces Together as we Choose Optimism!
Yours in Optimism,
Governor Terri Kearney
We will continue to monitor the guidance of our local and national leaders and obey the guidelines issued in our respective jurisdictions.
Optimists have proven to be resilient during this crisis. Many clubs are continuing to meet virtually. One of the most popular ways to do that is through ZOOM Meetings.
If you are unfamiliar with how to join a ZOOM meeting, below are two easy to follow instruction videos to help get you started:
How to join a Zoom audio/video meeting:
How to host a Zoom audio/video meeting:
2nd Quarter Conference
Click here for details on the 2nd Quarter Conference:
You can find the winners of the 2020 Virtual Oratorical Contest here: https://www.optimist.org/member/scholarships4.cfm
The District will waive 1st Quarter dues for all clubs who are current on their District dues.
This crisis will pass and when it does we will resume all of the great Optimistic activities that serve Our Youth, Our Communities and Ourselves.
In the meantime, please take care and practice safe hygiene!
DOWNLOAD: OI Reference COVID-19